Sunday, January 17, 2010

trou de mémoire

well i would love to be able to tell you about last night... if i could possibly remember any of it

par usual jeremie et moi faired les betises and had a bunch of people over to pre-drink a chez anges


where camilla, jeremy and i polished off a fair amount of vodka and i stuck to my promise i made jeremy of getting blackout drunk with him
apres the pre-drinking we headed off to the bar to meet up with everyone for the birthday celebrations for regina and hyo where we then sang kareokee (i told you i was hammered) ... unfortunatly my memories of being at the bar do not exist at all, but from what i'm told i was the star of the entertainment.... fantastic!



my night was short lived when danielle made the executive decision that it was time to carry my drunk ass home.. i'm really not sure how i'm going to survive in this town once that girl leaves me

since being in france i've realized that my tolerance levels for everything have gone down significantly.... i'm gonna get my ass kicked when i come home.. literally a bottle of cheap polish vodka and i'm wrote off for the night and if i smoke a pinner to myself i'm flyin' high for hours... its amazing hahaha at least i've managed to become that cheap drunk i always wished to be!
luckily i am starting to come around a bit now, although this morning i had
une gueule de bois from fucking hell.. holy shit. and thankfully my room is starting to smell less and less like a homeless man took a shit in it... as i so politely stated to jeremy this morning hahahaha
i should probably start studying for my civilisation exam on tuesday... but i really don't think today's the day... looks like tomorrow will have to do

until the next time! bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment